Roederer Champagnes

In one of the highest corners of the commune of Saint-Estèphe, in a place called “St-Corbian,” a large gate opens onto a flower-filled park. Château Morin stands there, calm and peaceful, in the clean lines of its 18th-century style. The estate was founded in the early 18th century. It was run by the de MORIN family, then the de CAMIRAN family. In 1858, Dr Constant ALIBERT acquired the estate. In 1890, his son Paul, a well-known banker in Pauillac, took over the property. In 1947, Madame Sidaine, Paul's daughter, inherited the family estate, which she passed on to her children, Maxime and Marguerite Sidaine. They have been running the property since their mother died in 1972. In July 2005, the estate was bought by Château de Pez, owned by Roederer Champagnes.

1 product