Sales/Business Development Executive
At Wines Direct we have a passion for good wine; we believe this passion makes all the difference, as it opens a world of possibilities to better serve our customers. We are currently looking to recruit a sales and business developer with knowledge of food and wine and a strong personality to drive sales in our business. The successful candidate will have responsibility for a geographical area, we are looking for candidates with ambition, drive, and potential to become our next leading sales executive. This role is an out of office Sales and Business Development position covering South Dublin and South Leinster the candidate will work alongside our experienced Sales Manager to achieve challenging objectives. We are looking for an energetic team player with an in-depth working knowledge of wine and the wine service market in Ireland who is looking to further develop their career in sales with a dynamic and growing company.
“Wines Direct works directly with independent family run wineries. Bringing terroir driven, authentic wines from the vineyard direct to our customers”
TERRITORY/ LOCATION INFORMATION:
This role will cover South Dublin and South Leinster
• Manage the sales and commercial performance of the territory assigned.
• Develop new sales - identify and target new business opportunities in the sales territory.
• Ability to work cross functionally with the Sales Manager to achieve objectives.
• Foster good customer relationships within the sales territory to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised. Follow a call plan to visit all customers in your area while being flexible and responsive to your customer's needs. Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
• Generate sales leads by building strong relationships with potential and existing customers through a variety of channels e.g., networking, referrals, warm and cold calling.
• Account management - maintain relationship with customer post sale to ensure customer satisfaction and obtain referrals. Taking ownership of the customer and their issues.
• Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills. You will receive full and ongoing training on our product range.
• Maintain and develop own knowledge of products and services as well as industry developments.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV by email to Gavin Keogh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd July 2021.
Part-Time Retail Sales Assistant (Wine Concession)
Location: Arnotts Department Store - Dublin 1
15-30 hours per week across 5 days a week rostered in advance. Includes Weekends.
Replacement. Position vacant from 12th July 2021.
Get To Know Us:
Wines Direct are a specialist wine importer, bringing hand crafted, artisan wines into Ireland for over 25 years. We source wines only from small, independent vineyards who strive to produce the best quality wine in small batches, meaning our products are unique, high quality and genuinely interesting in contrast to bulk produced, industrial wines. Outstanding wines with a story behind them backed up by great customer service are always at the core of what we do.
Know The Role:
This is a part-time role, working 15-30 hours per week (shifts scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance) and will report directly to the Wines Direct retail manager. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic person with a determination to succeed with this new venture. Core responsibilities will include:
Providing customers with an unsurpassed wine experience, including conducting in-store wine tasting and offering advice.
Contributing towards achieving sales targets.
Ensuring all store and concession policies and procedures are being adhered to.
Stock Control and store presentation.
Know What We're Looking For:
Customer service and sales experience is essential, ideally within a customer facing retail environment. Any previous wine education or knowledge is desirable, but the most important attribute in this regard is to have genuine interest and passion for wine with a desire to always learn more. To comply with legislation in the sales of alcohol, you must be over 18 years of age to apply.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV by email to Trevor Fisher at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th July 2021.