Bordeaux Introductory Mix
**Price includes FREE Delivery**
• 1x CHATEAU HAUT RIAN CUVEE PRESTIGE, Premieres Cotes de Bordeaux A/C, France "This wine exudes fine ripe blackcurrant fruit from old vines, while 12 months ageing in new oak barrels gives a toasty gloss." Tomas Clancy, Food and Wine Magazine
• 1x CHATEAU FONGABAN, Puisseguin Saint-Emilion A/C, France Delicious spiced plums supported by ripe tannins and peppery finish. Full-bodied enough to match with a curried lamb and green peppers” Liam Campbell, Irish Independent
• 1x CHATEAU SAINTE-MARIE ALIOS, Cotes de Bordeaux A/C, France "From a classic blend of Merlot, Cabernet and Petit Verdot, this is a supple, ripe wine with lightly spicy blackcurrant and cassis." John Wilson, The Irish Times
• 1x CHATEAU THIEULEY CUVEE FRANCIS COURSELLE, Bordeaux A/C, France "As good as many a fine white Burgundy" Tom Doorley, tomdoorley.com
• 1x CHATEAU SAINTE-MARIE, Entre-Deux-Mers A/C, France “A delicious modern style of Bordeaux with lightly creamy cassis fruits and a smooth easy finish” John Wilson, Irish Times
• 1x CHATEAU HAUT RIAN, Bordeaux A/C, France "A goodly dose of Sauvignon Blanc in this stylish and highly affordable white Bordeaux makes it fresh and zesty while not trying to punch you on the nose as this grape sometimes does. A lovely summery wine" Tom Doorley, Irish Daily Mail
Wine; it’s not just another drink. It’s about people. It’s about places. It’s a melting pot of history and culture. And most of all, it’s about pleasure.
At Wines Direct we go out of our way to avoid boring, mass-market wines by directly sourcing from dedicated and fiercely independent winemakers.
So if you want to taste critically acclaimed wines and learn about the passionate men and women who make them, choose Wines Direct; your direct link to the world of wine.