Title: Part Time Retail Sales Assistant (3 days per week. May include weekends.)
Reports to: Retail Store Manager (then Director of Retail)
Based at: Wines Direct HQ, Lough Sheever Corporate Park, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
To provide a top-class level of customer service and a retail environment that leads to a wonderful customer experience. The result of this, combined with a conscious sales effort should always lead to generating revenue for the retail unit and achieving its overall financial targets.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Provide outstanding customer service to all customers at all times, through:
- Always being well presented and approachable to the customer
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge
- Ensuring promises to customers are always kept (eg. deliveries, collections, sending tasting notes)
- Always welcoming customers as they enter the premises.
- Re-enforcing the Wines Direct ethos and methodology (‘The Message’) at all times.
- Always offering customers to taste whatever wines are available to taste and tasting with them.
- Achieving a level of 0 (ZERO) customer complaints
- Maintaining the retail environment to an impeccable level, including stocking, managing displays and general cleanliness.
Enhance retail unit sales and assist in reaching financial targets, through:
- Selling wine to customers in a manner that encourages repeat store visits and purchases.
- Selling through our product range by talking with customers and building rapport.
- Ensuring that all wines are available on the shelves and are priced/labeled correctly.
- Assisting with wine tasting events during the year.
- Accurate till operation, including applying only appropriate discounts.
- Accurate use of credit card terminals.
- Following all procedures in relation to stock control and assisting with stocktaking.
- Carry out any other duties that are commensurate with the position as they arise as directed by the retail manager.
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Salary: €12.00-€14.00 per hour
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mullingar, CO. Westmeath: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: RET002
Expected start date: 01/10/2023